Jeff Lanuza is an editorial, portrait, advertisement, fashion and travel photographer based in Basel & Zurich Switzerland.
After graduating from the F+F School of Arts and Design in Zurich, he's had the chance to work as a freelancer and a photo assistant for both national and international companies and personalities.
"As a photographer I'm interested in light, capture it and play with it, in order to steal the soul of a moment.
I always thought that a picture is worth a thousand words. Even if it is a different word to different people"
Clients (Freelancer/ Assistant)
•La Taparia GmbH
•SAA (Swiss Automotiv Aftermarket)
• House of Shirts
• Credit Suisse
• Bank of America
• Tele Zuri
• Women in Business Magazine
• Places Magazine
• Upper Class Jeans
• Elie Jewelry
• The Studio CH
• Revista Tematica, 2011
• Pechakucha 2013
• VSCO Curated Grid
• Revista Esquisses, 2014
• Te Prometo Anarquia, 2014
• WADMU Web Arts Digital Museum, 2014
•Longing for the Future - Bamako/Zürich, 2015-2016
• Museum der Kulturen Basel "Longing for the future" Exhibition
• El Cuartito, Quetzaltenango Guatemala.
• La Cafetera, Quetzaltenango Guatemala.
• Centro Cultural de España, Guatemala, Barcelona & Madrid, Spain.
• F+F Schule für Kunst und Mediendesign, Switzerland.
• Acciones de Luna, Costa Rica.